Pupil Premium is allocated funding for children from low-income families who are eligible for free school meals, looked after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces.
You can view our Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school by clicking the link below:
St Joseph’s RC Primary School is allocated additional funding with the aim of improving the provision of PE and sport.
All pupils leaving St Joseph’s will be physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
To achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport.
Our indicators of such improvement to include:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
- The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in competitive sport
Percentage of children who can use a range of strokes effectively:
Percentage of children who can perform safe self rescue in different water based situations:
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.